Thoughts and musings from a functional programmer who drinks too much coffee.
Welcome! This site contains a variety of things including how to get in contact with me, my resume, who I am, as well as a articles I have written regarding technical topics usually related to Rust or Haskell.
If you're a recruiter I'm currently not looking for a job right now, but I encourage you to get in contact with me if I ever do decide I'm looking for a new job.
- Rust and the case for WebAssembly in 2018
- Avoiding Logic Bugs in Rust with Traits and Types
- Global Uninitialized Statics in Rust
- 2 Years of Rust
- Lessons learned redesigning and refactoring a Rust Library
- Using an Async Hyper Client
- Building an Asynchronous Hyper Server
- Diesel Powered Rocket
- Rust is its community
- Announcing Pipers
- Schemers - Parser 1
- Russian Dolls and clean Rust code
- Schemers - Exercise 1
- Schemers - Input